In many ways, the S. Rajaratnam college of foreign stories (RSIS) is a microcosm of the Singapore model of presidency. The DNA of Singapore's policymaking is its forward-looking nature. S. Rajaratnam's trademark is taking the lengthy view whereas Lee Kuan Yew articulated his want for management foresight and the admiration for 'helicopter caliber' applicants in policymaking.
Within the autonomous states of Africa the human rights state of affairs hasn't ever promising. the current piece of labor is split into 8 chapters. First bankruptcy bargains with the creation. moment bankruptcy, as glaring from the identify bargains with the theoretical elements of human rights, almost always its foundation and improvement.
Espionage and counter-espionage among the Soviets and the British in the course of London's Roaring TwentiesAt the peak of the hedonistic Jazz Age, many in British society turned confident that they have been less than assault from the recent Soviet kingdom. nonetheless reeling from the Russian revolution of 1917, disturbed through the advance of militant employees activities at domestic, and deeply paranoid concerning the contemporary wave of Russian immigration to the united kingdom, the British govt tasked the intelligence companies to appear for facts of espionage.
- Fixing the Facts: National Security and the Politics of Intelligence (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
- Restraint: A New Foundation for U.S. Grand Strategy (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
- Italy's Foreign Policy in the Twenty-First Century: The New Assertiveness of an Aspiring Middle Power
- Israel's Clandestine Diplomacies
- Africa in the Wider World (CSIS Reports)
Extra resources for America, Technology and Strategic Culture: A Clausewitzian Assessment (Strategy and History)